Ok, so what happened from Day 1 – 3…well, honestly, I was feeling so good that I was actually out and living life! The Repair+ was so gentle. The Pre-Probiotics pixie is amazingly yummy….and all is well.
So I received some emails with questions of the process, so although I answered each of you…I want to post it here also…so here we go:
- First thing in the morning, I have my package of repair in a 16 oz bottle of COLD water..lol…I won’t do warm water again!! I generally eat my first meal of the day around 11am, and I have been keeping things very simple – eggs, cheese, bacon, fruits, etc.
- After my breakfast, I take Digestwel+ chewable (yep, just like Flinstones that I took as a child!! Good memories there). Now this I take with each meal for mental focus, less stress/anxiety symptoms (yesssss it is working btw), less discomfort of gastric reflux, and it helps o increase the nutrients absorbed.
- After my 2nd meal, which is generally a salad or chicken salad, something pretty light (I used to only eat 2 times a day, so I am trying to change that), I take my Pre+Probiotics pixie stick which goes right on my tongue, once a day. This stick tastes like tropical fruit and is really good. It is coated active cultures, probiotic strains, and assists with bad bacteria elimination.
- Calm I have used a few times each day. This is a digestive blend to improve digestion and elimination and it is really handy in a roller ball bottle that slips into my purse. You just rub it on your tummy area and massage it in gently. It seems to have a calming effect on my tummy. For someone with gluten intolerance and tons of allergy reactions to so many things, I usually have a tummy that rumbles like Pooh bear!! I know immediately if I have eaten something that isn’t going to agree with me; bloat, tummy aches, etc. Calm has almost eliminated that completely.
- Dinner time is also very simple, since I am usually only prepping for one person (the boys are always on the go)…so salads, steak and rice, chicken and noodle soup….simple. And of course, my Digestwel+ is there for me after that mean too.
- The only thing that I have used for some time, is the Bliss (M3Z that you mostly know for a sleeping aid). I don’t use this every night, but if I feel as though I am anxious, stressed or unsettled, I will use it about 30 minutes before bed. Bliss helps mood, emotions, energy, mental focus, stress and anxiety…and for me, brings on a very nice sleep. BUT…I only use about 4 sprays as I have found early on that if you use a lot it will put you into a level of sleep where there are vivid dreams, which are often strange in nature, not scary – just strange.
So, here is what I am noticing. (Look away with bodily functions bother you)… my bathroom time is more scheduled, and less urgent. Where I would normally eat and be sick within 45 minutes (making traveling impossible), I am definitely in a settle schedule that is improving each day. And with that, the bloating is going away too! I love that part, sometimes i would look VERY pregnant! Definitely don’t need that..lol.
So that is where I am at day 4. I told you in the last post that I was checking my weight, and it hasn’t changed, which I didn’t expect it to. So the only thing else I notice is that I am craving more water – and urinating more (even at night). Oh and the fight to be without my sweet tea…ugh…I am not winning that one at all! Caffeine withdrawal headache is the worst!!!!! So, so you want to know more? Read up on it by clicking here
Thanks for keeping up with my journey of all the things we do here!!!
Hugs XOXO MJ